What will you learn here?
To upgrade our flowers and to be sure that they wiil work out in our fabrics ,
with all the rewuirments that a garment designer seeks when buying a fabric, these flowers have to respond to these characterictics: Either for home decor or fashion.
1. How to always have your sketch book.
3. The key value of knowing the perspectives. Be aware of some flowers.
4. Perspectives, leaves.
5. Perspectives, stems.
7. Short interview to E. Gancedo: Examples of movement on fabrics.
9. Complex flowers: when NOT to add them.
10. Too much detail is not good for the design.
11. Warm and cold colors.
12. Short interview to: Casilda Cavero: Examples of textiles.
13. Let´s review some suppliers textiles. What suppliers work with florals?
14. Let´s paint.
15. Tosses composition.
16. Photoshop 1,2,3.
17. Photoshop 4,5,6. Tips to show our portfolio in the best way. Files
19: Short interview to Chío León: About textiles love.